Our knowledgeable, experienced investigators are highly trained to find and interpret facts and data. All of our staff members have extensive hands-on field experience, with an average of 20 years of investigative practice, and frequently participate in comprehensive continuing education and professional development training.
In fact, ProNet's professional staff is frequently recognized for its contributions to Continuing Education programs, and our engineers and other specialists often teach seminars on a variety of claim-related topics.
Contact Shawn Shoop at firstname.lastname@example.org for CV's of ProNet forensic engineers and O&C experts.
New to the ProNet team
Irvine LeePack, BSME, CFEI (Tampa) / Senior Fire O&C Investigator / Mechanical Project Engineer / Accident Reconstructionist
Mr. LeePack joined ProNet Group in October, 2012. He has 35 years of related experience and is a seasoned forensic practitioner in the mechanical and fire origin & cause investigations disciplines. He has considerable experience in the analysis of vehicle mechanical systems, especially those associated with claims involving vehicle collisions and vehicle fires. His forensic experience in mechanical systems includes cases ranging from a personal injury claim associated with the failure of a bicycle pedal during a BMX bicycle race to analysis of the crane which was at the focal point of the great Ybor City, Florida fire in 2000. Cases associated with the civil engineering discipline range from the investigation of structural damage and moisture intrusion into a residence which was constructed in the 1800’s, to chronic and wide-spread moisture intrusion into and structural damage of a multistory steel reinforced concrete condominium.
- 1,000+ Fire O&C Investigations (vehicle, structural)
- 500+ Mechanical Evaluations (vehicle, truck, tractor/trailer)
- 50+ Full Crash Reconstructions and Damage Consistency Analysis
- 50+ Personal Injury Investigations (falls from heights, amputations, etc.)
Mr. Lee Pack has twenty years of public service with the City of Tampa Fire Rescue which provides a solid foundation for his knowledge associated with fire origin and cause investigations. He has investigated numerous vehicle fires as well as commercial and residential structure fires.
Mr. Lee Pack has effectively provided unbiased expert testimony at trial in cases involving vehicle collisions, structural distress, building envelope defects and vehicle mechanical system failures.
Allan Magee, P.E., CFEI (Ft. Lauderdale) / Forensic Electrical Engineer
Mr. Magee joined ProNet Group in April, 2013. His professional background consists of over 30 years of electrical engineering experience, and 21 years of forensic investigations, fire origin and cause analysis, product failure and construction investigations, and electrical utility distribution systems. His areas of expertise include electrical distribution systems, electronics, communications and systems failure analysis, electrocution and electric shock, as well as fire origin and cause investigation. In addition, he has experience with product liability, recovery and restoration analysis, HVAC electrical and mechanical failures, and fire and security alarm evaluation.
Related experience includes:
- Expert testimony in over thirty (30) depositions and trials for plaintiff and defendant.
- Lead investigator for numerous residential, commercial, and industrial electrical losses.
- Investigated over 800 fires and served as primary investigator for over 200 fire losses, ranging from small vehicle losses to multi-million dollar commercial/industrial losses.
- Performed product construction and performance evaluation on a wide range of power distribution equipment and consumer products.
- Conducted numerous investigations to determine if electrical wiring and equipment was adversely affected and required repair or replacement due to flood/water immersion and/or exposure.
- Investigated numerous electrical shock accidents which resulted in injury or fatality.
- Evaluated property loss extent and repair estimates on numerous vandalism cases involving the theft of electrical equipment and wiring.
- Participated and contributed to updates and revisions of industry Code Standards for power distribution equipment.